Examples of CGI::Application in use
Applications distributed as CPAN modules
We'd like to see more of these!
Simple Examples posted on this site
Articles with Example Applications
Open Source software based on CGI::Application
- Krang content-management system designed for large-scale magazine-style Web sites. uses HTML::Template with a BSD license.
- Yapcom - Yet Another Perl Conference Manager is the interface for registration and administration of the talks for YAPC::Israel::2004
- CPAN::Forum - A web forum for the 19,500 modules on CPAN
Completed Websites based on CGI::Application
These are examples of completed websites based on CGI::Application. Source code is usually not available.
- Ajax, site search, shopping cart and Gift-O-Matic are all CGI::Apps
- Abrams Rest is a house rental site for Wintergreen Resort in Virginia. Abram's Rest by Robert Hicks aka sigzero in Perl circles.
- Symphony Printing the "back-end" uses CGI::App (tracking printing projects) and a number of related modules, and HTML-Template
- 2-Minute Explainer.com Flash demos for IT and B2B marketing. Built and maintained with CGI::App, Perl Template-Toolkit, and jQuery.
- Job and Education - Job search board and information about colleges and institutions in Moldova. In Russian for now. Uses Cgi::App, TT, DBIx::Class.
- miRule - Rule based Micro-RNA prediction tool for Hexapods Developed by Saad Murtaza Khan.
- Notice. A working example using DBIx::Class, TT, Cgi::App, that combines Authentication, Session, Config Auto that can be cloned from github.